Terms and Conditions
What is it?
On Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 January 2011 (local Irish time), eBay.ie registered Private Sellers who list item(s) (with any starting price) in an eligible category using the Auction-style format on eBay.ie, will not pay an Insertion Fee per listing.
Items listed using professional tools, such as (but not limited to), Turbo Lister and Sales Manager Pro, are excluded. Items will only be eligible for this promotion if they are listed with the Quick Sell or Advanced Sell (Sell Your Item) forms.
To take part in this promotion, sellers must be registered as resident in Ireland.
Please refer to "What's Excluded?" for more details.
When is it?
Saturday 8 January from 00:00:01 and Sunday 9 January 2011 until 23:59:59 local Irish time (promotional period).
- Only items listed with the Quick Sell or Advanced Sell (Sell Your Item) forms.
- Only items listed on eBay.ie using the Auction-style or Auction with Buy It Now option formats are included. Listings using the Auction-with-Buy It Now format will be charged the Listing Upgrade Fee for Buy It Now.
- Any item previously scheduled to go live during the promotional period will qualify for the promotion.
- During the promotional period, if sellers re-list an item that had previously closed without a successful sale, the re-listed item will qualify for the promotion.
- If the re-listed item sells and is eligible under the eBay re-list policy, eBay will not refund the Insertion Fee, as sellers would not have paid an Insertion Fee (the promotional Insertion Fee price of 0 cents) for re-listing the item.
- Items listed in the”Vehicle Parts & Accessories” category are included.
- Only Private Sellers registered on eBay.ie as resident in Ireland are eligible.
- Business Sellers are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- PowerSellers are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- All items listed in the "Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles" category.
- Items listed in the "Residential Property" category.
- Items listed in the "Mobile Phones with Contract" sub-category of the "Mobile & Home Phones" category.
- Identical listings that do not comply with our Duplicate Listings policy.
- Buy It Now (Fixed Price) format listings.
- Any item listed during the promotional period but scheduled to start after the promotional period does NOT qualify for the promotion.
- Any items listed which do not comply with eBay’s Listing Policies or Prohibited and Restricted Items Policies.
- Items which are listed with a Reserve Price are excluded from this promotion.
- Only the basic eBay Insertion Fee will be reduced to 0 cents (€0.00). All other eBay selling fees will still apply, including but not limited to Final Value Fees, optional Reserve Price Fees and all Listing Upgrade Fees such as "Gallery Plus" or "Subtitle"; See the full details about eBay fees.
- All items listed with professional tools, such as (but not limited to)"Turbo Lister" and "Sales Manager Pro" are excluded from this promotion.
Members listing using the Auction-with-Buy It Now format will still be charged the Listing Upgrade Fee for Buy It Now.
- If you list items in the promotion period with a starting price of between €0.01 and €1.49, these listings will count towards your 100 new listings/month limit. Please see here for more details about the 100 new listings per month limits.
- If you list more than 100 new listings with a starting price of between €0.01 and €1.49 during the promotion period, you will be charged the promotional Insertion Fee of €0.00. After the promotion period, you will be charged the standard Insertion Fee of €0.7 for media items and €0.15 for all items with a starting price of between €0.01 and €1.49 .
- If the item is listed in 2 categories, the Insertion Fee will be 0 cents (€0.00) times 2 i.e. 0 cents (€0.00).
- If the item qualifies for the promotion, the "Sell Your Item" form will indicate to the seller that they have been charged the Insertion Fee of 0 cents (€0.00).
- eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which, in eBay's opinion, make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this promotion.
- The decision of eBay regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.